Sunday evening 🍃🌳⛅️
Sarah Paulson is life
Nobody is going to hold ur hand on the path to loving urself like lmAo that’s all u boo … . May the fierce be with u
To anyone going through a heart break: you’ll do more important things in your life than date a swine who couldn’t give you the time of day
Red keepin it real
an ideal date would be eating takeout dinner in our pjs while watching Netflix and you play with my hair
yall literally have the lowest standards in the history of the universe and there are animals that accept urine as a mating gift
when the red light just turns green and somebody is already beepin at you
tumblr poetry be like,
as unimportant in my inbox
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.
|—||Boy advice from someone who made the same mistakes too often (via guiseofgentlewords)|